Because clearly, I don’t know how to prioritize grown-up things that I’m listing the things that I want to purchase… at least I have the self-control though, so instead of going out there and splurging, I’m just gonna list them and cross them off one by one HAH.
- I used to have a mustard Herschel Americana backpack, but I decided to give it to my cousin when I visited the Philippines. I thought about how unnecessarily huge it is compared to my small frame and how I’m never gonna need a bag that huge again since I’m already finished with school. So, I found an alternative! I saw this Kånken backpack worn by one of our clients. I think the client had it in red or pink (?) I don’t know. All I knew was that I had to remember the name of the backpack because it’s so unique and so cute that I just have to have it for my own. Of course I will be getting another mustard one.
- Kate Spade sequin collar dress. What’s better than combining my love for Kate Spade and my admiration for the fashion of Mz. Wednesday Addams? Uhm, none.
- Rose Gold Keds? because it’s a necessity! I have the glittered black one already and my goodness, it’s the best accessory in the world! It’s very comfortable and very stylish! I love that it dresses up my casual shirt and jeans and how it amplifies my already-formal dresses? Oh, and who am I kidding? I’m not only planning on getting the rose gold one… I’m also planning on buying the gold and silver ones. I know, I have a problem.
- DKNY hooded parka? Why? Because I live in Michigan. Plus, I think I’m ready to just be warm and snug inside a parka vs. any fashion-y pea coats that I’ve owned.
- I’m seriously buying this ban.do agenda tomorrow. How perfect is it? I’ll link it so you can see why!
- Reformation’s NASA tee? The most perfect shirt ever. Just look at it and marvel at its wittiness.