Tonight we went to a Buffet in Troy and here’s what I vacuumed.
- A plate full of Oysters [mountains and mountains] and lemon.
- A plate filled with piles and piles of crab legs and a cup of melted butter.
- Third one, Tempura shrimps with a side of rice. And Sesame balls.
- Tapioca pudding, Cantaloupe and Honey dew. And Macaroons.
- Three scoops of Green Tea-flavored ice cream
So yea. I don’t deem it necessary to tell you that my stomach is uber full and might explode any minute now, but it is the truth. Bring me to a buffet and your money won’t go to waste. It will however, go to my waist. 😉